Sunday, September 14, 2008

Searching

Quote of the week:

"Failure to live a deeply fulfilling life always has the effect of making bad things seem good."

Thanks to Jen Vieira for this one. I think it pretty much sums up everything I've been pondering and realizing recently, so I thought I'd share. Quite a few friends of mine seem to be here at this place of evaluation alongside me. If you are one of them, maybe this is encouragement to you. I hope so.

Here's to the pursuit of passion, fulfillment, and ultimately: peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree.. failure to 'live deeply'.. whatever that means to the individual life, their relation to the communal life and also (hah, should be first, IS first), their relation with God..
it's funny how sometimes failure can come disguised as success too.. and in the same, success as failure..

i guess that's why it's not a race we win, it's one we finish, and we only get there together.

i'm there with ya, in the active quest of learning passion, fulfillment, peace.. and LOVE, despite and outside of mySELF.

speaking of love-
i do love you, friend..
and thanks for being in my life.

p.s. i like your blog :)